February 8, 2023 - Feb 22 or 1:00 PM REGISTER NOW
A must attend for anyone who wants to kick start their first-party data strategy.
The changes to data usage and regulations in the marketplace have triggered marketers and organizations to think differently about the data they use and how they drive actions and insights.
First-Party data is increasingly becoming a key element in organizational data strategy. In this webinar, Napkyn’s Chief Technologist, Nick Bennett will explore how organizations can effectively identify, AND capitalize on first-party data to better connect with prospects and customers.
This webinar will also include examples of how to leverage first-party data to generate more valuable insights and actions. REGISTER NOW
- Director/Sr Mgr Analytics
- Director/Sr Mgr Marketing
- Director/Sr Mgr Media
- Sr Analyst/Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Media Coordinator
- Anyone who owns analytics and /or is responsible for marketing data, reporting, media activation
Attendees will leave this webinar:
- with a solid understanding of the changes to data usage in digital marketing (data and signal loss, privacy landscape, first party data, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to identify and make the most of first-party data sources
- Examples of how future looking marketers are leveraging first-party data to generate more valuable insights and actions.