Work with our clients to identify unmet needs, goals and opportunities, then create and oversee specific initiatives to meet the objectives of the strategy.
Napkyn’s programmatic leaders live within the Digital Solutions team, driving expertise of the Google Marketing Platform media buying products: Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360, and more.
The Digital Solutions team is made up of forward-thinking media traders, with ad platform optimization expertise across biddable media channels (including programmatic DSP media: audio, DOOH, native, display, social, SEM, video/Advanced TV, etc) and a keen sense of macro marketing, data policy, and technology trends.
This team is not simply a trading desk – you will be a strategic biddable media expert, who will be client-facing, partner-facing, and seen as an internal expert for brainstorming future-proof ad tech solutions that drive client value and solve/automate internal workflow challenges. External training for clients will reinforce best practices covering set up, execution, reporting and optimization.
As a Digital Solutions Account Lead of programmatic, you will refine your programmatic craft across the Google Marketing Platform (e.g.,. DV360, SA360, CM360), unlocking value across channels (Advanced TV/CTV, Audio, Video/YouTube, Display/Native, SEM) and the ad tech ecosystem of SSPs, CDPs, DMPs, ad verification partners, and more.
Aside from an advancement in technical skills, this role will offer a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to support a business from the ground up, developing processes, growing the team, etc. You’ll be very independent and given the opportunity to take on challenges that you feel are mission critical for the business to scale effectively.
What You Will Do
Learn: Refine your programmatic/biddable media expertise while broadening your optimization expertise with Google’s omni-channel media trading platforms and analytics tools, actively planning and launching campaigns across GMP.
- Google: Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager 360
Also, learning about other channels and platforms will help us determine the best fit for Google products within a marketing mix.
Note: you are not expected to have a deep expertise across all platforms and channels on day 1, but you’re expected to have an eagerness and willingness to learn (and teach)!
Guide & Teach: Provide training, input, and hands-on guidance around campaign design, innovation, testing frameworks, and data/measurement solutions
Lead: Help us build a team!
- Work with Napkyn peers to provide best-in-class Google support
- Codify and share best practices across the team
- Be a strategic partner to your clients and to Google counterparts (e.g., product development)
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 3+ years of full-time digital optimization experience required (e.g. Paid Search (SEM), Programmatic/DSP media buying, Paid Social, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar alternative, recognized and relevant certification(s)
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel/Google Sheets, data analysis and internet technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Strong passion to embrace diversity — to be authentic, empathetic, equitable, and inclusive