Location: Remote – USA or Canada
Position: Full time
Napkyn Analytics is a digital analytics consultancy that works with some of the top brands on the web – to collect, integrate and analyze data to support executives making critical business decisions. We are the secret weapon that enables the data-driven executive and enterprise. The work we do for our customers translates into decisions that result in intentional business outcomes and value.
As an 11-year-old company we have grown – three consecutive years on the Profit 500 – through retention and referrals from delivering consistently great work, and a deep strategic partnership as a global Premier Google Marketing Platform Solution Partner . Our industry reputation and visibility are much greater than you would expect from a team of 20.
Napkyn is embarking on the next stage of growth. Combining our expertise, reputation and increasing market need for data analytics to expand the team and services we offer. To support this next stage of growth we are making an investment in our Customer & Partner Success team to facilitate that growth.
Napkyn Analytics is looking for an experienced digital analytics professional to work directly with our enterprise and scale-up customers. Priority given to candidates with previous experience working with Google Marketing Platform or Adobe Analytics.
You will organize, analyze and visualize your customer’s data to activate high value, high impact marketing and business decisions. You will regularly compose and present data stories to your customer’s leadership team of their wins, risks, and opportunities.
You are someone with a strong working knowledge of a variety of digital analytics tools and best practices, strong written and presentation skills, business acumen, an inherent curiosity and desire to know the truth, and strong time management skills. What makes you competitive is your technical expertise, including an understanding of analytics implementation and tag management solutions like Google Tag Manager.
- Actively participate in an account service role
- Stay up to date with industry trends (tooling and strategic)
- Perform client-facing tasks such as presenting insights or providing training
- Identify, gather, and analyze information from a variety of large, complex data sets to understand consumer behavior and market trends
- Gather measurement requirements from a variety of different stakeholders and determine how best to capture them
- Provide implementation guidance and troubleshooting
- Fulfill ad-hoc data analysis requests to answer business questions and enable effective decision making
- Work with internal and external teams to identify areas of opportunity to grow, increase profitability, and optimize program effectiveness
- Help define and implement analytics best practices and standard operating procedures by documenting work processes and making recommendations to improve current analytics capabilities
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting and provide actionable recommendations in line with client goals
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to foster data-driven strategy and execution
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years experience in the digital analytics industry
- Professional Google Analytics experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiarity with SQL (ability to read and write statements)
- Professional experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Data Studio, Domo, Looker, etc.)
- Knowledge of tag management tools
- Google Analytics certification
- Other analytics software experience a plus
- Marketing/digital marketing experience
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge of account management practices and have a client service mindset to resolve issues
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Desire and ability to learn new things in the world of data and marketing
- Comfort with or interest in presenting and speaking in front of groups
- Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Collaborate with internal and external technical teams
- Work independently and learn technical information quickly
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
Napkyn Analytics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants in all aspects of the selection process.