Location: Napkyn Analytics Headquarters, Ottawa, Ontario
Position: Full time
Napkyn Analytics is one of the largest dedicated digital analytics consultancies in North America. We work with marketing, IT, and finance executives at some of the most prominent brands on the web to help them strategically implement digital analytics and report on digital performance against c-level business objectives.
The Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager will work alongside the Project Manager to administer and organize all types of projects to oversee end-to-end delivery, on time and on budget, while meeting organizational and client expectations.
Responsibilities include a variety of tasks including coordination of activities, resources, and information; administrative duties, including maintenance of project documentation, plans, and reports; and junior project management duties, including updating risk/opportunity registers and schedule updates.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager’s duties are to gather and dispense the needed information and updates and coordinate the work throughout the project life cycle.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Acting as the point of contact and communicating project status to all participants
- Assisting project management in project plan development and maintenance duties
- Working alongside account management to ensure successful delivery of one or more projects concurrently through effective coordination and distribution of assigned sub components within projects
- Playing a supportive role in fostering and maintaining customer relationships
- Maintaining and updating relevant project information, including project schedules, status reports, and project documentation
- Constantly managing changes to project scope and schedule
Opportunities to extend responsibility:
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives.
- Tracking detailed project notes and records, change requests, and meeting minutes
- Providing administrative and coordination support as required across various accounts
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Previously demonstrated experience at coordinating multiple parallel projects
- Proven ability to prioritize and balance different stakeholder groups
- Adaptability to change and flexibility in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Significant attention to detail
- Post-secondary education (or equivalent experience) in a discipline such as Business Administration, Computer Science, or Information Technology Systems
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles and processes, from concept to delivery
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications, along with ability to quickly learn new applications
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Accreditation/PRINCE Certification a significant asset
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, JIRA) an asset