Digital Solutions Account Lead, Programmatic – Napkyn
Location: New York
Napkyn is a fully accredited Google Marketing Platform (GMP) sales partner. We help brands build stronger digital connections with consumers through nimble and strategic engagement models, providing advertising and data strategy, training, technology design and hands-on campaign management.
As a Kepler Group company now merged with ADVZ (pronounced “advise”), Napkyn draws from Kepler’s strategic, technology-and data-driven marketing expertise to provide world-class Google marketing support.
The Napkyn team is guided by Kepler Group’s values:
- Kepler Group prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, we’re proud to share that AdAge just recognized Kepler as a ‘Best Place to Work” for 2022, validating our investment in our team and our clients.
- We’re transparent with our employees. You’ll hear updates on company financials, how we’re performing against bonus goals, and how we’re responding to challenges we face.
- We’re growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We’re fun, authentic, empathetic, and ever-in-motion. You’ll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
- We’re human. You’ll have an option to join Employee Resource Groups, DEI initiatives, and altruism efforts to bring positive societal impact.
Napkyn’s programmatic leaders live within the Digital Solutions team, driving expertise of the Google Marketing Platform media buying products: Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360, and more.
The Digital Solutions team is made up of forward-thinking media traders, with ad platform optimization expertise across biddable media channels (including programmatic DSP media: audio, DOOH, native, display, social, SEM, video/Advanced TV, etc) and a keen sense of macro marketing, data policy, and technology trends.
This team is not simply a trading desk – you will be a strategic biddable media expert, who will be client-facing, partner-facing, and seen as an internal expert for brainstorming future-proof ad tech solutions that drive client value and solve/automate internal workflow challenges. External training for clients will reinforce best practices covering set up, execution, reporting and optimization.
As a Digital Solutions Account Lead of programmatic, you will refine your programmatic craft across the Google Marketing Platform (e.g.,. DV360, SA360, CM360), unlocking value across channels (Advanced TV/CTV, Audio, Video/YouTube, Display/Native, SEM) and the ad tech ecosystem of SSPs, CDPs, DMPs, ad verification partners, and more.
Aside from an advancement in technical skills, this role will offer a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to support a business from the ground up, developing processes, growing the team, etc. You’ll be very independent and given the opportunity to take on challenges that you feel are mission critical for the business to scale effectively.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Learn: Refine your programmatic/biddable media expertise while broadening your optimization expertise with Google’s omni-channel media trading platforms and analytics tools, actively planning and launching campaigns across GMP.
- Google: Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager 360
Also, learning about other channels and platforms will help us determine the best fit for Google products within a marketing mix.
Note: you are not expected to have a deep expertise across all platforms and channels on day 1, but you’re expected to have an eagerness and willingness to learn (and teach)!
Guide & Teach: Provide training, input, and hands-on guidance around campaign design, innovation, testing frameworks, and data/measurement solutions
Lead: Help us build a team!
- Work with Napkyn peers to provide best-in-class Google support
- Codify and share best practices across the team
- Be a strategic partner to your clients and to Google counterparts (e.g., product development)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of full-time digital optimization experience required (e.g. Paid Search (SEM), Programmatic/DSP media buying, Paid Social, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar alternative, recognized and relevant certification(s)
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel/Google Sheets, data analysis and internet technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Strong passion to embrace diversity — to be authentic, empathetic, equitable, and inclusive
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Napkyn is by submitting a direct application via the napkyn.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Napkyn with a @napkyn.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here
Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.