Paid Search Lead
Location: New York
Napkyn is a fully accredited Google Marketing Platform (GMP) sales partner. We help brands build stronger digital connections with consumers through nimble and strategic engagement models, providing advertising and data strategy, training, technology design and hands-on campaign management.
As a Kepler Group company now merged with ADVZ (pronounced “advise”), Napkyn draws from Kepler’s strategic, technology-and data-driven marketing expertise to provide world-class Google marketing support.
The Napkyn team is guided by Kepler Group’s values:
- Kepler Group prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, we’re proud to share that AdAge just recognized Kepler as a ‘Best Place to Work” for 2022, validating our investment in our team and our clients.
- We’re transparent with our employees. You’ll hear updates on company financials, how we’re performing against bonus goals, and how we’re responding to challenges we face.
- We’re growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We’re fun, authentic, empathetic, and ever-in-motion. You’ll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
- We’re human. You’ll have an option to join Employee Resource Groups, DEI initiatives, and altruism efforts to bring positive societal impact.
Paid Search (SEM) Specialists live within the Digital Solutions Media team, driving expertise of Google Marketing Platform media and analytics products: Search Ads 360 (SA360), Display & Video 360 (DV360), Campaign Manager (CM360), Google Analytics (GA360), and more.
The team is responsible for guiding brands and agencies on their marketing maturity journey, supporting their media and analytics needs through Google technology licensing, media campaign management, dashboarding/insight generation, and more.
Aside from an advancement in technical skills, this role will offer a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to support a business from the ground up, developing processes, growing the team, etc. You’ll be very independent and given the opportunity to take on challenges that you feel are mission critical for the business to scale effectively.
Hear what it’s like to work within Kepler Group: watch an Optimization Manager discuss his experiences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MctRNKSrMHQ.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Learn: Refine your search expertise in SA360 while broadening your optimization expertise across Google Marketing Platform products.
Guide: Provide input and hands-on guidance for clients, peers, and reports, around campaign design, innovation, testing frameworks, and data/measurement solutions
Lead: Manage and mentor 1 or more Specialists (entry level). And, help grow the Napkyn Media team!
- Work with Napkyn peers to provide best-in-class Google support
- Codify and share best practices across the team
- Be a strategic partner to your clients and to Google counterparts (e.g., product development)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of full-time digital optimization experience required (e.g. Paid Search (SEM), Programmatic/DSP media buying, Paid Social, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar alternative, recognized and relevant certification(s)
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel/Google Sheets, data analysis and internet technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong ability to create and build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Strong passion to embrace diversity — to be authentic, empathetic, equitable, and inclusive
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Napkyn is by submitting a direct application via the napkyn.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Napkyn with a @napkyn.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here
Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.