Location: Napkyn Analytics Headquarters, Ottawa, Ontario
Position: Full time
Napkyn Analytics is one of the largest dedicated digital analytics consultancies in North America. We work with marketing, IT, and finance executives at some of the most prominent brands on the web to help them strategically implement digital analytics and report on digital performance against c-level business objectives.
As a Digital Analyst, you are responsible for telling the story behind our clients’ data to help guide them toward more intelligent marketing and business decisions. Through ad hoc investigation, dashboarding and reporting, data visualization, and client consultation, you are an expert at configuring and leveraging Google Analytics and other reporting tools to communicate wins, risks, opportunities, and insights to empower our clients to identify where and how they can make strategic improvements. This is a crucial role on the Napkyn Analytics team, and our long-standing enterprise clients trust you to help them succeed.
Digital Analysts at Napkyn Analytics work with all of our service groups to deliver top solutions to our customers. This means working alongside Customer Success, Project Management, and Analytics Implementation professionals as part of an Account Team for each customer to whom you deliver. You report to the Analyst Team Lead, and have additional support from your peers within a dedicated Analyst Team.
What makes you stand out is a strong working knowledge of a variety of digital analytics tools and best practices, strong written and verbal communication skills, business acumen, an inherent curiosity and desire to know the truth, and strong time management skills. What makes you competitive is technical expertise as well, including an understanding of analytics implementation and tag management best practice.
- Work as part of a dedicated Account Team for each client in order to provide appropriate, high quality, and professional digital analysis services as part of managed service, bounded scope, and time and materials programs. Services can include ad hoc digital analysis, digital reporting and dashboarding / visualization, in-tool configuration of Google Analytics (standard and 360) and other reporting tools, digital audits, data normalization, training, and client consultation and other specialized work
- With guidance from the Analyst Team Lead, help define scope of work for client activities.
- With guidance from the Customer Success Lead, help move client requests into delivery
- Attend team and client meetings and regularly and accurately log hours
Skills & Education
- Google Analytics Certification (can be achieved through Napkyn Analytics)
- Post secondary degree or diploma in marketing, analytics, or a related field
- Other analytics software experience is an asset (Adobe Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, Domo, Redshift, etc.) Note: Napkyn has exceptionally high expectations and standards for the tooling capabilities of its Digital Analysts. Napkyn Analytics provides training and growth opportunities for Digital Analysts to learn new tools and skills. The ability and desire to learn is paramount for this role.
- Marketing / digital marketing experience
- Technical documentation skills is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and solution design