Location: Napkyn Analytics Headquarters, Ottawa, Ontario
Position: Full time
Napkyn Analytics is one of the largest dedicated digital analytics consultancies in North America. We work with marketing, IT, and finance executives at some of the most prominent brands on the web to help them strategically implement digital analytics and report on digital performance against c-level business objectives.
As an Account Manager, you will own and maintain our relationships with our longest standing enterprise customers. This means planning and successfully seeing through our managed services engagements, licensing programs, and large scale projects.
Reporting to the Customer Success Team Lead and Executive Team, and liaising between Digital Analytics and Digital Analysis Teams, you bring a competitive blend of enterprise solution consulting and project management to every relationship you manage. This means informing the strategic direction of new programs and projects, leading the onboarding of new engagements, being the voice of the client among a dedicated account team, communicating with agency and technology partners and, all along the way, helping to minimize risk and maintain on-time and on-budget service delivery.
What makes you stand out is a strong working knowledge of digital analytics, what drives successful licensing engagements, written and verbal communication skills, project planning skills, and the ability to transition between strategic and tactical thinking.
- Develop relationships and maintain communications with all relevant client-side operational and executive stakeholders
- Provide transparent and customer-approved status on both strategic plan execution and tactical work delivery
- Coordinate internal teams – including Analyst, Analytics Implementation, and Project Management – to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Ensure all work products are delivered on time, and within scope and budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Assist in planning for resource availability and allocation
- Assist in creation of a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress for all project-based work
- Manage changes to project scope and schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate requirements to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation
- Other duties requested by your direct manager
Qualifications and Education
- Proficient in account and project management best practices
- Familiar with web analytics in general, including terminology and best practices
- Familiar with Google Analytics. Knowledge of Adobe Analytics is an asset
- Experience with digital marketing strategy and planning
- University or College degree in Marketing, Communications, or another relevant field
- Ability to transition between strategic and tactical thinking
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills