Client Experience Manager
Location: Napkyn Analytics Headquarters, Ottawa, Ontario
Position: Full time
Napkyn Analytics is one of the largest dedicated digital analytics consultancies in North America. We work with marketing, IT, operations and finance executives at some of the most prominent brands on the web to help them strategically implement digital analytics and report on digital performance against c-level business objectives.
As a Client Experience Manager, you are the driving force behind the retention and growth of Napkyn’s existing services business, accountable for the success of your client portfolio. Reporting to the Director, Client Experience, you work collaboratively with Napkyn’s project managers, service delivery experts, and with both Napkyn and Data Stack sales leads. Your days are busy managing 90-day plans, facilitating client communications and escalations, and working with internal teams to ensure value for our clients and for Napkyn. Responsible for the state of the relationship, you transition easily from structured team meetings to ad hoc conversations to formal presentations.
A natural relationship builder, you are set apart by your sense of accountability for delivering the best to your clients. You’ll jump in to learn our services and your client’s businesses quickly and leverage that knowledge to build a foundation of trust that will sustain our engagements for the long term.
- Active relationship building, ensuring retention and driving growth of existing client engagements
- Identify growth opportunities, create and deliver relevant proposals
- Ensure renewal proposals are developed and delivered well in advance of renewal period
- Partner with a paired Client Project Manager to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Lead internal teams, providing context and direction for the overall relationship
- Adhere to internal account management practices, including maintaining client documentation and leading annual Client Reviews internally, and leading 90-day plans and deliverables reporting with clients
- Represent Napkyn to our clients, including co-developing and presenting recommendations
- Represent the voice of our customer inside Napkyn
- Ensure profitability and direct Finance on timely invoicing; participate in regular revenue forecasting
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to build rapport quickly, including investing time in learning client industries and identifying new audiences within current accounts
- Ability to translate technical outcomes to statements of business value
- Strong communicator, interfacing easily at the senior executive level and with more tactical stakeholders; able to move from written to oral communications; adept at designing and delivering client presentations
- Results oriented, with a track record of successful client retention and growth
- Robust understanding of strategic account management approaches
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong digital marketing or analytics experience an asset (Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics), enabling ability to recommend services solutions for best in class digital analytics
- Post-Secondary Education (or equivalent experience) in a discipline such as Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or other relevant field.
- 5+ years experience in relationship or account management in professional services
- Computer proficiency in Google Suite and/or MS Office applications, along with the ability to quickly learn new applications