On Demand: Changes Turn and Face the Digital Marketing Strange
July 28, 2022 -
This on-demand webinar is a reprise of a talk Napkyn Founder and Chief Innovation Officer Jim Cain gave at the 2022 Marketing Analytics Summit.
Changes in digital marketing are no longer periodic, they’re cyclical.
Development of infrastructure excellence in four critical areas creates competitive advantages and ensures your business is future-proof in the way data is being used, so as more changes come down the pipe (and we all know they will), you’re prepared.
- Review of the significant number of changes that have begun over the last few years in terms of how digital analytics works, and is used, inside the enterprise, or inside any organization,
- Analysis of what’s coming down the pipe
- Examination of some ways we as analysts/marketers/business people/technologists, approach these changes to not only set ourselves up to be ready for the current state, but to future proof the way data is being used so as more – even as of yet unidentified changes occur – your prepared to be agile when dealing with them.
Attendees will leave with a solid understanding of how data works to build programs that win and businesses to compete and thrive despite current and future changes to the digital marketing landscape.
Who Should View?
- Marketing Executives
- Search Engine Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Implementation Specialists
- Anyone with an interest in learning more about understanding and navigating the changing digital marketing landscape.